Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I Wasn't Born To Follow???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a nice little utility that converts real media files to mp3 files, if you send me the file I can do it for you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sickboyking79's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Yeah i was wondering if anybody had an mp3 of "I Wasn't Born To Follow"?

    I have it on my real player, but i can't burn it to a cd cuz its not in an mp3 format.

    I'd appreciate it if anybody has it!!

    Thanks a bunch!!

    My email address is [email protected]

    AIM-drumbum8745
    Yahoo-drumbum8745 Thanks a lot!!

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ April 16, 2004 12:32 AM: Message edited by: sickboyking79 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sickboyking79's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh hey thanks sinner!!
    Now im not really sure i can send the file to ya.
    But if you would go to www.social-distortion.de
    and but right when you get to it, place the arrow of your mouse underneath the title social distortion and drag up or down till you see the sub categories for example news,bio,links,etc. Then click on Multi-Media.

    Then go to your left bottom corner and do the same as you did to open up the categories.

    There will be a list of more catgories such as:rare songs, tabs,etc. Click on rare songs then there will be a list of songs!!

    If you would be so kind to do that!!!
    Hopefully, i do not prove to be an annoyance to ya, for ya to do this!!

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ April 16, 2004 07:14 PM: Message edited by: sickboyking79 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it for ya, just email me, email is in my profile.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sickboyking79's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All right thanks a bunch!!!
    I sent ya an email!!
    So?? Whats the plan of action??
    That you have in mind?!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I sent it to ya. Sound quality wasn't great, but then it wasnt great to begin with. Enjoy. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •